Monday, January 31, 2011

Doing lots of ODs

Today I realized Im spending alot of time on OD's and that I need more scaling appts.  Time for return visits and I need to study ways to be efficient with my time on scaling...utilizing my explorer and keeping instruments sharp.Still, today was a good day except that I slept through my TA duty and failed the PE because of it.  Slime that I am!  I need to watch my calendar better.  I saw Raphael for the first time today.  He is a really nice guy, and he is a Class II patient.  When I realized this my stomach dropped.  Im not sure I am ready to clean a class II already!  Nevertheless, it was nice to know I have found someone who meets that requirement for me.  I hear finding patients can be a chore.  Goal:  Finish at least two of his quads at his next visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment