Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My Favorite Father!

Marie was supposed to come in today but she slept in so I had to call my dad.  I was anticipating a really difficult day but his calming influence and ability to "open wide!"  made it so easy!  Plus, contrary to my dental hygienists opinion, he is only a Class1B.  I was able to catch all his restorations and even 9/10s of his root canals!  I was so happy!  It has been a great day, and I feel really wonderful.  I did a swell job of probing and evaluating dentition.  Goal for next time: move through probing somewhat faster.  And I accidentally disclosed my pt before my OD.  Instructors need to be able to evaluate tissues so I need to make sure to do it after.  Only problem is I was asked my pts PFI once at the OD and I didnt have it so I got confused as to when it needed to be accomplished.  Everything got taken care of though.

No comments:

Post a Comment