Monday, January 24, 2011

It was a short day; it was a long day.

Today I had one quadrant left to scale on Rachel.  I figured an hour and a half would give me plenty of time to finish her.  I didnt account for instructors and I felt really bad as she had to wait forever before she could make it to her other appts.  Inst. Demmings said I was missing areas on the anteriors and try as I did, I couldnt find or remove any deposits.  She came back to scale herself, and couldnt get anything off.  She concluded that the pts teeth must just be that way.  So Im confused cause I dont know if I was missing things or if it was the shape of the tooth.   I guess I need to be braver with my curet.  She gets it right down there and Im more timid.  How is it that 1 quad on a 1B can take so long.  Im kinda depressed.  ;)  I was going to have my sister-in-law come in later to get started on her quads but I didnt have time to bring her in.  Goal for next time: reach scalers subgingively more effectively. 

No comments:

Post a Comment