Monday, March 28, 2011

Niece and Nephew Goodness

Today I was able to take my panos, do 2 sets of BWX, and I was able to clean Peters mouth.  Professor Demings advised that I should be able to clean a Class 1A in 75 minutes, so I need to decrease my time significantly in that regard.  Goal for next time: Clean a 1As mouth in 75 minutes, like she advises.  I missed anteriors, which surprised me.  I thought those were easier areas, but I need to work on them more apparently.  Ill give them more attention next time.  As for Panos, they werent as hard to take as I was expecting.  Honestly, I was scared I was missing something but it wasnt bad at all.  I almost forgot to ask the patients to keep their tongue at the roof of their mouth but thankfully I remembered just in time.  I know that would have compromised the integrity of the xray. 

No comments:

Post a Comment