Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Finishing up Maries Cleaning

I had lots of ideas today.  I wanted to clean all four quadrants of maries teeth, which I already proved to myself I am able to accomplish.  I also wanted to pass off my sealant, diagnodent, and explorer PE's.  Reality set in and things turned out a bit differently.  I passed off an entirely different PE than I had intended, and didnt get to the PEs I had expected to pass off.  My Errors were- Supra: 19M,26M,27MD,28D; Sub:14M,15M I obviously need to develop a greater awareness of which instruments will clear calculus deposits more effectively.  I really need help on cleaning canines...their anatomy can make it so difficult to clean them effectively.  Im still not sure about what instrument is best to use there.  I dont like using the nebraska or nevi there.  Goal:  Ask for help finding an instrument or position more conducive to cleaning cuspids and to improve in those areas.  

No comments:

Post a Comment