Monday, March 7, 2011

Finally getting some PA's...

Before:  It feels so good getting closer to meeting my xray requirements.  Today I will be taking a full mouth of PA's on Tani, my sisters friend.  She hasnt been to a dentist in years and feels she could use a detailed look at her anatomy. After:  Tani was an amazing patient and she was very patient as I worked around her mouth and took alot of xrays.  They came out awesome and I was surprised at how healthy her teeth were looking considering how long ago her last dental appt was.  I didnt have to retake a single image and my professor said they were beautiful!  That was so empowering!  I wasnt able to fully complete her OD, which I feel I should have been able to accomplish.  Probing still seems daunting...doable, but daunting.  It just takes time, but really not as much time as I tell myself it does.  Goal for next time: don't let myself think that taking xrays means I have to sacrifice progress in the clinic chair...I can do both and get through alot!

No comments:

Post a Comment