Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I wish I had finished Tami today!

Monday was Presidents Day.  No clinic.  Today I walked into clinic confident I would be able to finish Tami's OD (including probing) and complete all her quads.  After completing only 1 quadrant I have to admit, I feel rather defeated.  The great aspect of the day was that I didnt miss a single surface on her quadrant, and truth be told I was able to finish the second quadrant.  I just had no time to have a professor do a scale check before I had to have her out the door.  I feel really discouraged about the time it takes me to scale.  I need to improve my time drastically, especially since she was only a 1B.  Next time I dont care what it takes, I will finish all 4 quads of a 1B in one appointment.  That is my goal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment