Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Major freakout.

Heather stabbed me today.  With a blood glucose lancet.  Nothing short of traumatic.  I HATE blood glucose tests.  Stab me anywhere else and Im fine.  I wont even flinch during anesthesia next year, I just hate giving out my finger!  Well suffice it to say I can sympathize with my patients now, if thats what they were going for.  ;)  We also learned how to clean removable prostheses and pretended to know how to use the diagnodent.  We were the test dummies with that training and our machines werent working the way we expected them too.  Hopefully Ill be okay when it comes time to pass off those PEs.  Everything went smoothly except my big freakout in class and I hope Ill be able to pass off those PEs soon.  Goal:  never have a blood glucose test again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment