Monday, February 14, 2011

CA Duty

Happy Valentines Day!  Today I was able to be a CA for the morning clinic.  Im feeling more comfortable with the responsibilities the second time around.   I do pretty well.  The other 1st year came in a little late but I was able to get things going seamlessly!  I hope I feel comfortable with it next year after the long break.  Im glad Im getting these TA duties out of the way early. During clinic I completed Raphael.  I feel bad that it has taken this long to finish him but it felt good to finally tell him he wouldnt have to return for 6 mo.  I received some good feedback from an instructor regarding decreasing my time.  She said to use my scaler to explore rather than switching back and forth between the scaler and explorer.  Then I need to use my explorer to reexamine those areas I used my scaler to explore (once I think Im finished).  Ill try implementing that.  Goal:  decrease my time scaling.  Im so slow!

No comments:

Post a Comment