Monday, November 1, 2010

Sealants

Holy freak today was a little stressful.  This was my first chance to apply a sealant to a tooth, and I was rushed a thousand miles an hour through it.  I wanted assurances that I was doing things correctly but our professors were just too busy trying to watch everyone.  I hate polishing...Im glad that these days its less recommended.  I just dont see where it does much good and Im not the most gifted ind'l when it comes to doing the rubber cup polishing.  But...working with MeChel was great.  She is really adorable.  And she has it down!  I have full confidence my sealant on tooth 3 will be in place for the rest of time.  I'm going to eat my burned lasagna now.

3 comments:

  1. I think I smelled that burned lasagna!! :) You are so cute Tanya! I love reading your blog. Sealants were sure tough today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it smelled DIVINE!! And let me give you the assurance you deserve, "Tanya, you placed that sealant PERFECTLY! And it seemed that you knew everything you were doing." I was honored to be your patient today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls...you make me smile.

    ReplyDelete