Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I got another sealant placed today!

Kristie is wonderful and did a very thorough job at cleaning my teeth.  It was a learning experience for me just to see her methods and preferences.  She has some great technique.  Good work Kristie.  Its really strange having a week where I just sit in the chair without having to do much, except for passing off my sharpening PE...it was my last PE for the semester!  I can hardly believe it.  This year is going by so fast!  Yesterday in class Costley told us that we have learned pretty much everything we are going to learn from clinic, and that the next year and half is going to be spent tailoring and perfecting our technique.  It is hard to believe that we have gotten this far already.  But it makes me feel accomplished! 

No comments:

Post a Comment