Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I was bitten by a dead person today!

Clinic gets greater and greater!  I love it!  I passed off two PE's relating to setting up and taking down my operatory.  The only thing I will really have to watch is making sure I wipe down the adjustment levers for my chair.  Out of sight, out of mind.  I'll make sure I remember them for next time.  We practiced ergonomic positions relating to our patients.  I am left-handed so I circumnavigate from 11-4pm (book answer).  In clinic, we never went farther than noon position.  In radiology I took my first bitewings ever!  Dexter bit me once but I wont let that happen again!  Naughty Dexter.  The x-rays were alright...no coning, which I was happy about.  I need to move the film forward and decrease the angle with which I take the premolars, but those are easy fixes. Anyway, that was my day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment