Monday, October 18, 2010

Relax!

Today was a cinch.  I got to lay back in the chair while Heather Taaua went to town on my mouth.  From HHX, they had us run through everything up to and including scaling.  We didnt switch so the most difficult thing I had to manage was the dizziness from finally sitting up 3 hours later.  Not too bad.  Heather did great.  I think she was nervous but she was excellent and I hope she knows that.

I did get a second to pass off my probing PE.  I havent been able to practice even nearly as much as I was hoping to before passing it off, but by the grace of heaven, I managed it.  I need to work on my angulation as I probe the distals on posteriors.  I will practice on my sister.  This week is going to be exraordinarily crazy.  I hope I can keep my composure and excel through it.

Heres to hoping and praying!

No comments:

Post a Comment