Monday, August 23, 2010

My First Day!

I'm so happy that there was nothing to be nervous about!  Everything went really smoothly and the teachers are more than eager to help us!  We settled into our pods today!  I got the only lefty pod that exists here...I feel pretty special, but me and Karlie are in outer darkness in Pod 4, "the forgotten pod."  At least I get a window!  We shared our first kiss story and our most embarrasing moment.  It was fun bonding with the girls a bit.  Professor Costley managed to sneak up on me today...that was pretty much amazing.  Now she knows my scream so if theres ever a problem, she'll know right where to go.  In terms of Eaglesoft, its pretty easy to navigate.  I dont expect Ill have any trouble passing off my PE.  Maybe the research project I did on Eaglesoft last semester helped with that...i dunno.  Anyways, life is swell!  What should I eat for dinner?

1 comment:

  1. Ah yes the dinner question, that is also what I'm thinking about.

    ReplyDelete